The Podcast Reviewer

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Episode 2 Griddlecakes Radio

Hey everyone hope your prechristmas week isn't going by to fast. This week on the Podcast Reviewer I had 3 podcast I wanted everyone to know about. I didn't review castblaster cause I am haveing some problems with it and I wanted to talk to there support before I said anything. Well here you go Episode 2

Shownotes:

  • First I started explaining why I wanted to make this podcast
  • Second I reviewed Griddlecakes Radio and talked about what a great production job Ron does with each cast.
  • Third I talked alittle about Podcast411I hope to listen to more of his cast so I can do a better review of it in the future.
  • Saved 3Guys 3Beers for last they should have named it 3Rednecks and 3beers. This isn't a work safe podcast and if you get offended easily you might as well not even download them. If you looking for some humor and have some earphones this would be a good one to download and make everyone in the office wonder what your laughing at.


  • Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

1 Comments:

  • Bob, if you want short and quick promos try Adam Curry's Podfinder. This podcast has short clips that Adam thinks are worthwhile. I find it intersting to see what all else is out there.

    By Blogger edwardv2, at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home